Sunday, February 28, 2010

HOPE

Hope-the most powerful word ever heard
Gives you the freedom to fly like a bird
Hope rejuvenates the chances of winning
Hope fabricates a great sense of living
Hope is like a silver lining in a cloud
Hope is a relief. when in doubt
Hope surely levitates one's soul
It encourages you to reach your goal
Hope is what has kept me moving on, even in pain
But I don't want to be haunted over & over again
I hope, my hope survives
To win this battle against time
'coz hope is what I am left with
'coz hope is the only thing i am left with

4 comments:

  1. i thnk, this is d 1 u made me read bfr..
    ausm dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should I say... I remember this one!?
    :) written really well.

    Hey Girl!! Welcome to the world of Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @mani...yeah...had written dis one in frst yr..so u must hv read it...thanks... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @nikunj....u shud surely remembr dis one..n ur comments back den...
    bt nyways thanks fr d formal welcome... :-)

    ReplyDelete