Sunday, February 28, 2010

The rain has brought with itself a gush of tears
So many instances have augmented my fears
I can lucidly see your love for me dwindling
Your frustration, your anger everything seems perplexing
I’ve ignored, I’ve waited ; but all in vain
Pacifying myself each time that there’ll be no more pain
but I’m tired of our contentious talks,our continual arguments
It’s deplorable to experience the way our life torments
Please come back , I miss our happy days
When you’d made me feel special in countless ways
Let’s together embark on an entirely new venture
With care, affection and trust being our Accenture
Let’s embellish our lives with plethora of love
With our souls entwined as one in an eternal love

8 comments:

  1. fabulous nd mind blowing..kya likhti ho yar..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a ton sahil....chalo ill continue bloggin nw fr sure... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat to say???... u said evrythng in it..
    vry impressive..
    waiying 4 more compositions 4rm u nw..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too Good!!!
    :o

    Do these come from inspiration? :P hehe. JK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @mani...m way too glad u read my blog...frst of all thank u for dat...n secondly...ill try n write mre...thanks again...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @nikunj...thanks a ton...well yes inspiration or u can say life experiences...
    btw....JK stands for...???

    ReplyDelete
  7. she wrote this masterpiece during one of our low phases.......she gave me this thing to read.......nd i had to use a dictionary to undrstnd the essence.......!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. :P Just Kidding.

    Lol @Akash!

    Keep writing! :D

    Btw.. I made the yearbook'09 kinda open online!! :D
    Do check and comment.

    http://theknol.blogspot.com
    http://mrdigerati.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete