Friday, December 10, 2010

A Mixed bag of Feelings

As i said Goodbye to my Grandparents...bid adieu to my dear room..my home sweet home...countless other memories...n peeked a final glance at my house(atleast for 6 months)...
I stood there for a min with a lump in my throat...trying to hold back my emotions...
It was like a mixed bag of feelings...inexplicable yet compelling...
Looking forward to a new chapter in our life...hearts filled with hope...dreams soaring high in our eyes...full of anticipation...ready to step into an entirely new world..
but every bit of it is not as tempting as it sounds...beneath the fantasies and the glam..numerous doubts and a lot of fear surfaces...
and trust me...its a very nasty realization...that finally you are gonna be independent...away from the protective walls of ur parents n ur well wishers...
cant's express much right nw...
but a new world..a new sun..gleaming n shining n a brand new day awaits us...
hoping everyone emerges as a winner in the end...
m signing off for nw....
the time has come to Bid adieu...
c u soon ...Feelings Hallow...!!!!

2 comments:

  1. the nasty realization gets nastier but its soothingly pleasant at some breath as well.... have a fortune ahead..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice lines....
    really felt the same way dat time...

    ReplyDelete